June 26th 2020
Important information for cable and surf wave operations:
The following applies to the entire site: at least one board length distance (1,5 meters).
1. Please follow the instructions at the entrance and on the premises.
2. Please leave valuables at home when possible.
3. Showers remain closed - single changing cabins are provided outside.
4. There are additional information in the individual areas.Waterski Cable
1. Face masks are mandatory in our shop and ticket sales.
2. Hour and day tickets can only be issued to registered customers with an RFID wristband (5,-€). Register here >>
1. Check-In for surfers takes place at the beginning of the session directly at the wave.
2. No spectators in the wave area.
3. The wave is only accessible from 5 minutes before the start of the session and only for surfers who have already changed and are ready to surf.
1. In the case of bathing operations (admission: 5,- adult, 3,- child 7 - 16 y.), customer data is collected from all guests.
2. All guests have to fill in one form per household before entering the area.
3. Always keep 1,5m distance. (Exceptions: families, etc...)
4. Stay in the designated bathing area
5. the number of people in the bathing area is limited (limited admission).
1. please reserve a table. Without reservation there may be waiting times.
2. Keep 1,5m distance
3. the contact details of each guest are recorded.
4. please steilise your hands before entering the restaurant.
5. you will be accompanied to your seat by a staff member.
6. Please always wear a mask within the SEEHAUS if you leave your table.