Important information for cable and surf wave operations:
The following applies to the entire site: at least one board length distance (1,5 meters).
1. Please follow the instructions at the entrance and on the premises.
2. Please leave valuables at home when possible.
3. Changing rooms and showers remain closed.
4. There are additional information in the individual areas.
1. Holders of annual tickets do not have to check in at the front desk - they can go straight to the starting dock.
2. Hour and day tickets can only be issued to registered customers with an RFID wristband (5,-€).
3. Please do not stay in the area between shop and starting dock if you don't go to the kiosk or shop.
1. Check-In for surfers takes place at the beginning of the session directly at the wave.
2. No spectators in the wave area.
3. The wave is only accessible from 5 minutes before the start of the session and only for surfers who have already changed and are ready to surf.
1. in the case of bathing operations (admission subject to charge), customer data is collected from all guests.
2. all guests have to fill in one form per household before entering the area!
3. always 1,5m distance. (Exceptions: families, etc...)
4. stay in the designated bathing area
5. bridge closed
6. the number of people in the bathing area is limited (limited admission).
1. please reserve a table. Without reservation there may be waiting times.
2. Keep 1,5m distance
3. the contact details of each guest are recorded.
4. please disinfect your hands before entering the lake house
5. you will be accompanied to your seat by a staff member.
Aktualisiert: 22.05.2020 - 11:56